A division of J Marston Engineering Ltd
- With a speciality in stainless steel fabrication we manufacture an ever expanding range of mortuary equipment and take pride in being able to offer quality assured and competitively priced products.
- Here at Mortuary Solutions our market leading products are born from close understanding of our customer needs and practical demands of their work.
- Working with many funeral directors, public and NHS and educational mortuaries and facilities over the years has given us a close understanding of the daily operational issues from which we have built up a comprehensive range of useful equipment.
- Mortuary Solutions is a division of J Marston Engineers Ltd that formed almost 50 years ago. Now 3 generations in of the Marston family, we remain An independent family business with family values.
- With strong manufacturing capabilities we can offer full design often bespoke, and whether a single item to a complete mortuary refurbishment we can put our experience to work for you by first discussing, understanding then recommending equipment that will provide years of trouble free service.
- We can offer a bespoke product and service without the bespoke price tag!
Let us find a solution that is right for you!
After comparing other competitors, Mortuary Solutions prices and their ‘first contact’, it was an easy decision to make. Excellent service from start to finish. Top quality products and a company who are easy to deal with. Courteous, helpful and very mindful of our needs at all times.
Thank you for all the hard work Mortuary Solutions has undertaken in installing and setting up the freezers. The work was undertaken very professionally and your engineers are to be commended on the quality of the work, their attitude, and their ability to work as a team with our staff at all times. The installation went well, and the freezers are now working. Brrrrrr!
On-site design and manufacturing with rigorous quality procedures, delivers industry leading products
Factory Direct Savings
Delivering products direct from our factory to our customers means we’re extremely cost effective
Cost & Design Flexibility
We can work to your budget and specification to ensure you don’t compromise on quality
Servicing & Aftercare
We offer a comprehensive aftercare and servicing package that means we’re always on hand
Our products are built to last, its one of the reasons our customers trust us time and time again
ISO 9001 & Extended Warranty
ISO 9001 approval with extended warranties, means you can purchase with 100% confidence