Maintaining your equipment with regularly scheduled maintenance visits ensure:-
- Reliability and the availability of your equipment.
- The equipment is kept in good condition and operating efficiently.
- You remain compliant with relevant H&S requirements.
- The life of your equipment is maximised.
Preventative Maintenance visits generally include the following features:-
- Visual checks and lubrication.
- Test and calibrations against standard.
- Equipment adjustments and part replacement.
- Performance verification to assure it meets current factory specifications.
We offer on-site maintenance service to all our equipment covering the whole of the UK. Our service plans protect your investment and keep your equipment running trouble free. We do however realize that one service plan may not be a good fit for every customer, so our contract offerings are designed to suit the diversity of the clients we serve.
Emergency service calls, priced per call
A routine visit(s) at a fixed price, parts extra, prioritized breakdown.
Both routine visit(s), emergency calls and includes parts. Completly removing the cost risk of breakdown or failure.
Why wait for a failure to occur? Schedule your Preventative Maintenance visit to make sure your business is safe and operational 24/7.
Call for more information and prices.