Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to prevailing VAT.
- Carriage, handling and/or installation (where applicable) are charged at cost.
- Validity of quotations will normally be 3 months.
- Credit facilities where offered are subject to satisfactory Bank and 2 trade references.
- We reserve the right to amend prices to those ruling at the date of despatch.
- Delivery is generally within 6 weeks following receipt of instruction, subject to agreement.
- A 30% deposit is required with order, balance to be paid on completion.
- Where credit facilities are provided payment is due 28 days from date of invoice.
- All orders outside of the UK are subject to a pre payment prior to despatch.
- All goods remain the property of JME and/or Mortuary Solutions until paid for in full.
- Once an order is placed with us a commitment is made to purchase the product.
- In the case of ‘bespoke’ equipment we request full payment at time of order.
- The user must at all times be satisfied that the products ordered are suitable
- We do not accept liability for consequential loss in the event of delivery delay.
- Shortages or damage in transit must be notified to us within 3 days of receipt of goods.
- We reserve the right to amend specification, design and price without prior notice.
- Catalogue details are intended to present an indication of products and are not binding.
- Repairs to customer’s goods are undertaken entirely at the customer’s own risk.
- We do not accept liability for contract non-fulfilment caused by events outside our control.
- Products delivered (pursuant to orders) are not returnable except by prior agreement.
- Returned goods, which are not faulty will incur a restocking charge of 25%.
- Unless specifically stated costs for builders work (BWIC) are not included.
- Installation costs assume normal working hours and reasonable vehicular access.
- Costs quoted assume coincidental delivery and installation.
- The client will be responsible for adequacy of services for the new equipment.
- We assume free use of light, power, welfare facilities, parking and storage.
- A level site is required for erection of refrigerated equipment etc. (level to within +/- 3mm)
- 12 months warranty is included from date of installation.
- Rotating mechanical equipment must be maintained at scheduled intervals.
- Only JME (or agents) are allowed to work on the equipment during the warranty period.
- For more information refer to the ‘Warranty’ tab.